Mastering Excel classes in Chicago, IL
This workshop is led by an Excel Power User/Excel VBA Developer/Data Driven Application Developer.
WorkShops Are Best Suited…
- for those who want to take their Microsoft Excel skills to the next level.
- for those who have basic or intermediate Excel skills.
- for those with advanced skills who want to further improve their productivity.
If you have never opened the software before this workshop is not for you.
About The Session
- Software Used – Microsoft Excel 2013.
100% compatible with versions 2010, 2016.
95% compatible with 2007, Mac 2011 & Mac 2016 versions.
- Hands-On – yes.
- Manuals – we don’t provide manuals. You are welcome to take the work files with you which will serve as an excellent refresher.
Small Group WorkShop Chicago - River North Business Data Analysis Learn Pivot Tables IF, SUMPRODUCT VLOOKUP Excel Beyond Basics Must-Know Shortcuts INDEX, MATCH Session led by .. Excel VBA Developer
300 N LaSalle Street, Chicago, IL 60654
Registration Open Now
- Excel INTRODUCTION Oct 5th – Learn Basics$179.98For Beginners - Small Group Oct 5, 2017 9:15 AM to 1:00 PM
- Mastering Excel – Intermediate Oct 5th WorkShop$179.99Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP & More
Oct 5, 2017
1:30 PM to 4:30 PM
- Mastering Excel – Intermediate Oct 12th WorkShop$179.99Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP & More
Oct 12, 2017
9:30 AM to 12:30 PM
- Mastering Excel – Advanced Oct 12th WorkShop$299.99INDEX, MATCH, LOGICAL & More
Oct 12, 2017
1:30 PM to 5:00 PM
- VBA Excel Oct 13th – Introduction to Macros & VBA$439.99Macros & VBA
Oct 13, 2017
9:30 AM to 2:30 PM
- Mastering Excel – Intermediate Oct 17th North Suburbs$179.99Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP & More
NORTHBROOK - Oct 17, 2017
1:30 PM to 4:30 PM
If you have any questions please contact our Customer Service
Staff Training & Individual Tutoring
Highly Personalized Sessions
Perfect for increasing staff efficiency.
No other participants, just you and your instructor.
We offer Microsoft® Excel classes, location training, VBA coding, general spreadsheet services and automation in the Chicago area (Downtown, North, North-East, North-West and West Suburbs, including Schaumburg, Hoffman Estates and Naperville). Not only do we automate tasks in Excel, we connect it with other data sources, APIs and the World Wide Web. Now your spreadsheets may come to life like they never did before.
We run small, hands-on Excel training sessions. We hold regularly scheduled courses at our location as well as on-site staff training with highly customized curriculums. If you’re looking for any type of Excel classes in Chicago we should have a solution for you. We offer unique learning experience from working professional developers & spreadsheet power users. Private sessions can & will be tailored to your unique requirements.
All instructors are working professionals. We believe that in addition to theory, it’s important to have real world experience in using the applications we teach. Our passionate instructors are well regarded for their knowledge of the software, patience, and clarity of instructions.
Courses of all levels are available: introductory to advanced. Customers also receive 15 days email support after the course.